STICK: Fall Of Mankind[edit | edit source]
- Steel Hulk: one of the STICK's mobile fortresses. Can easily level a skyscraper.
- Adamant Ocean: gigantic Battle-Carrier that can house over 200 STICK aircrafts. The player needs to climb up it's hull toward it's deck, then attack it's main tower.
- Hellfire: VTOL Gunship. It's exhaust flame is hot enough to melt metal.
- Tetsukyojin: Prototype Mecha created by the STICK, used by Officer Carlos of the STICK.
- Vindicator: lead Flagship. 4 times stronger than normal Flagships, it's mini-weapons shoots faster too.
STICK 2: Shadows Of Osaka[edit | edit source]
- Katalina: Japanese oriented Tank Mecha created by the Shadow Blades Clan.
- Hozmi: STICK Nuclear Submarine that patrols the Japanese Coastlines.
- Fara-go: One of the few transformer-mechas given to the STICK by the Shadow Blades Clan.
- Hi-Doh: Modified Chinook Helicopter. It's miniscule amount of HP is made up for the amount of reinforcements and it's strategic location.
- Kusanagi: Huge Samurai Robot also made by the Shadow Blades.
- Black Widow: Leader of the Shadow Blades. Uses a Neo-mech suit.
STICK 3: Identity Theft[edit | edit source]
- Caladgolg: HMF secret weapon hijacked by the STICK.
- Hellfire Mk2: Udgraded version of the Hellfire.
- Excalibur: European counterpart of the Kusanagi.
- Devastator: Secret Weapon of Skyrockets Corporation.
STICK 4: Viral Factor[edit | edit source]
- Subject Z-4: Hideous mutant Zombie with an acidic spit.
- Coffin: A Zombie hive with it's own weapons.
- Leviathan Alta: mechanized giant mutant scorpion with turrets attatched to it's pincers.
- Reaper: gigantic skull-shaped robot with eye lasers.
STICK 5: Striker Units Assault[edit | edit source]
- Engine: engine of the CSS Olympus.
- White Widow: Opposite of the Black Widow, equally evil and armed with cannons.
- Drill Worm: drill underneath the ground. Carries it's own arsenal.
- DestructorTank: oversized tank with several turrets and Ballistic Missiles.
STICK 6: Last Blood[edit | edit source]
- Burra Gariae: German Army munition blimp reverse-engineered by the STICK.
- Tani-Oh: the remainders of Shadow Blades mechas mashed onto train-cars.
- Aeshi-Nero: function like the Drill Worm, just without the drilling.
- Pacific Dominator: Worst nightmare of any HMF naval forces.
- CSS Liberator: the STICK's spaceship. Destroy it's airlock to infiltrate it.
- Ship Core: Core of the Liberator. Spam electricity all over the room.
STICK 2D[edit | edit source]
- Overlord: The tank responsible for destroying Grodon City, Italy. At least, only it's main cannon survived the crash.
- Pennisylvania: High-tech war train used by German STICK Forces.
- Hydra Cannon: Officer Mannih's worst case scenario weapon. Owned by the Sweedish STICK Forces.
- Soundwavve: huge hi-fi speakers that emit sonic booms. Used by Australian STICK Forces.
- Excavator: a drill mecha used by Russian STICK Forces.
- Wall Crawler: Upside down tank with magnet clamps attatched.
- Fall Mecha: announces it's arrival by crashing the elevator used for the underground base. Destroying it's decellerator will cause it to crash into the bottom of the shaft.
- Dai-Rugname: Japanese model of the Flagships.
- Tarantulus: spider robot with turrets on it's back.
- Crucifer: Doomsday device hidden in the Antarctica Base.*
*This is the mission 20 boss (the final one), the bosses between M9 and 20 are all modified versions of main series bosses.
STICK Tactics[edit | edit source]
Over 50 bosses, but some are based off tank-level enemies and mid-bosses from the main series.
- Monoculus: sentient stone eyeball left by the Ancients. Inflict Petrification.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.